Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Ethan Wise, a holistic mind-body therapy practitioner and mental health professional.
I had a dream of bridging the artificial divide between the body and the mind, to empower healing using the mind, body, classical wisdom, along with modern technology. Wise MindBody Therapy is the answer. I collaborate with patients, clients, and other health practitioners who share a similar vision.
- Life Medical – Minnesota medical and rehabilitation, Saint Louis Park & Maplewood – Mind-body therapy & mental health provider
- American Nutrition Association (ANA)
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- The prestigious National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH) certified hypnotherapist, consulting hypnotist, and active member
- St Mary’s University of Minnesota – Graduate Student (on-going)
- Minnesota State University, Mankato – Graduated
- Family Pathways & The Refuge – group facilitator
- Pathways Health Crisis Resource Center, Minneapolis – former practitioner
- Spring Forest QiGong (SFQ) – trained as a practitioner healer, practice group leader
- Psychological Kinesiology PSYCH-K – training as a facilitator
- Dynamic Body Balancing training with Dr. Carol Phillips DC, level 4
When I am not at graduate school, working with a client, leading a meetup, preparing for a workshop, or giving a talk, you find me studying a myriad of health related topics, maintaining my old farm house and land. When I am not doing that, I spend time with friends, loved ones and alone. Walking in nature, gardening, harvesting wild and domesticated plants, cooking, meditating, practicing QiGong, finding beauty, enjoying nature photography and creating mixed media art.